ASCC Altona Terminal
ASCC Altona is an inland terminal located in the Altona Petrochemical Complex, Victoria. We supply specialist storage and handling services for major petroleum and chemical customers, offering an extensive range of facilities, logistical solutions and management services to meet almost any chemical and non-chemical industry requirement.
With our experienced team we can provide bulk liquid storage, warehousing, packaging and blending for a variety of both chemical and petroleum products. With special expertise in providing fully integrated solutions for the manufacturing industry at the Altona terminal and through the management of third-party service providers.
With ASCC, your warehousing logistics will grow with your business, whether you are looking for bulk handling, tank storage, a tailor-made solution, or more, we’ve got you covered by leveraging on our own assets in distribution and logistics services to provide you with supply chain services, including warehousing, inventory management, and more. ASCC is always looking to expand our offering to the marketplace and find new ways to partner with our customers to meet solutions for your needs.
Our Warehousing Services Offer:
- Bulk Liquid Storage
- 55 tanks, ranging in sizes 5.5m³ to 665m³
- Undercover Warehousing
- Dangerous and non-dangerous goods storage
- Packaged goods storage
- Short term storage
- Truck loading and unloading systems
- Drum and IBC Filling
- Blending, mixing and homogenising services
- Blending and Storage for packaged goods
- Isotainer and flexi bag loading and unloading
- Container stuffing and destuffing
- Weighbridge services
- Customs excise bonded storage and administrative support